Monday, December 2, 2013

Beginnings aren't always easy...

Hey there everybody!

This blog borns with the purpose of approaching infographics to those who don't know nothing or not so much about them. I am a Journalism and Political Science student in the Abat Oliba University of Barcelona and the idea of creating this blog comes from a subject that we are currently coursing called Graphic Design. This subject has introduced us to the world of information graphics, very useful for future journalists.
So, here what I want is share with you all that I have learned from zero during this lasts months. That's why this blog is called infographics for dummies, because when I started this subject I knew nothing about this topic, but as it's said: beginning aren't always easy...

Hope you like it and that little by little you know a little bit more about infographics.

Sara.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sara! your blog has a very cute format! I'm nervious waiting your publicationsss!!!! i'm a fan of graphics and I like very much comment about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Andrea! The blog has been uploaded with lots of interesting publications, you can't miss them! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here!