Thursday, December 12, 2013

Another Solar System infographic

Hello bloggers!

Today I want to share with you another version of the Solar System infographic. This one is the one who did my classmate Ariadna, in whose blog (www.cinemagraphic.blogspot.com.es) you can find interesting cinema graphics commented by her!




Organization:
This is how the infographic should have really been done, because she made very clear the distance between the planets and also organized the information into main topics. I really like the style of the bottom text boxes, because it looks like a textbook style. I think she should have unified the other text boxes with that style. 

Colors:
She chose depicting the planets in a more abstract way, which is completely fine because she had already a great amount of text and I think that this way she ensured to give the reader less visual charge. 
In my opinion, the background is too light. I should have put a more intense black picture of the outer space as the background. But that's only a matter of likes I guess!

What do you guys think about Ariadna's infographic?
Don't be shy, lave your comments below :)

Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!